The department of international relations was a division of the university, and in 2007 was organized under the project NEROA (University of International Relations and Development Network).
The goals and tasks of the department are as follows:
* Establishment and development of relations with representatives and embassies of foreign countries represented in our country;
* Bilateral and multilateral cooperation in the field of science, education, and culture with leading foreign universities, including agreements on the preparation of joint research projects and control over their implementation;
* Organization of International scientific-practical conferences, symposiums and seminars;
* Participation of the University in various international projects;
* Exchange of students, residents and undergraduates; the exchange of experience of teachers;
* Involvement of foreign experts in the University, organization of lectures in various specialties for students and university staff;
*Implementation of documentation in the field of foreign relations of the University.