According to the decree of the Ministry of Education of the AR "Students studying on a credit system", the following rules are implemented in the virtual testing center.
Rules for assessing student knowledge:
1) Each student is given 1 hour (60 min.) for each subject.
2) In each version of the question, the student is asked 50 questions.
3) Each correct answer is rated 1 point.
4) The wrong answer is rated (-0.16) point.
5) Unanswered questions are rated 0 points.
6) The final evaluation of the final result of the student is rounded.
Examination process is controlled by the management and by means of special web-cameras the examination process is recorded. In the process of watching or watching the video after the exam, if it turns out that the student has violated the rules (shown below), then the results of the exam will be excluded by the management. In the process of observing or viewing a video after the exam, if it turns out that the student has violated the rules (shown below), then the results of the exam will be excluded by the management.
1. For the exam, students must bring with themselves a Student ID and a personal password. Students, who come without Student ID and a personal password, are not admitted to the exam rooms.
2. Students are prohibited are not allowed to appear in the exam with any information carrier (books, notebooks, notes, telephone and other electronic media, etc.). If it turns out that during the exam the student has used information means, the student will be removed from the exam and his results will be deleted.
3. A student entering the examination room is accompanied and registered by a representative of the Control Group (CG); then a student goes to a computer and sits in front of it until the end of the exam.
4. The transfer of the place during the exam is prohibited. If this happens, the student is immediately removed from the exam. If necessary, the student can be changed only by an administrator-controller.
5. Before the exam, the student should familiarize himself with the rules of using the electronic test program. To this end, special training is organized for students by the CG.
6. To communicate with other students, consult and look at their monitors is not allowed during the exam. In the first case, the student will be warned, but if the incident is repeated, the student is removed from the exam.
7. In case of any problems during the examination process, you should turn to the CG controller.
8. The student does not have the right to turn off the computer and disconnect from the network. If a student has caused damage to the technical / software of a computer, the results are excluded, the student is removed from the examination and indemnify.
9. If the student attempts to pass the test with the help of another student's password, the results will be excluded and the perpetrators will be excluded from university students.
10. Students removed from the audience and dissatisfied with the results, during the same day may apply to the Appeal Commission of the faculty.